You Can’t Go Wrong
With Motorcraft and Ford parts for your Ford vehicle, and now Omnicraft for most other makes and models, we offer the parts you need – no matter what you drive. To learn more about Omnicraft CLICK HERE.
Motorcraft parts are tested to provide performance and long-life reliability. Backed by an impressive 2-year unlimited mile warranty, labour included and no commercial exceptions.That makes the Motorcraft warranty as strong as their parts.
Parts that Get the Job Done!
Motorcraft parts deliver the OE fit and function you need for your Ford model. And that’s not surprising. After all they were engineered by the same people who engineered the vehicle. Choose quality and reliability. Choose Motorcraft.
Air Conditioning – We don’t blow hot air!
The Motorcraft® name is synonymous with dependability and performance. In fact, new and remanufactured Motorcraft replacement compressors and climate-control components are the only compressors and climate-control components recommended by Ford Motor Company.
- They help optimize shop productivity and customer satisfaction
- Additionally, they meet original specifications, include engineering enhancements, and deliver an excellent combination of fit, finish and durability
Batteries, Starting & Charging – Parts that take charge!
If you’re looking to replace a Ford battery, Motorcraft is your best bet for fit and function. All Motorcraft batteries are manufactured to the latest technologies in design and engineering. They provide dependable power to today’s high-technology vehicles across a wide range of conditions. Motorcraft battery products cover a variety of automotive, marine, commercial, farm and industrial specialty applications. Models are available for GM, Chrysler and a number of import vehicles as well.
- Microprocessor-controlled welding Intercell weld helps ensure longer battery life
- Polypropylene cover and container. Heat-sealed to prevent leaks; strong impact-resistant material
- Positive grid. Optimized for conductivity; fully framed for excellent growth and short resistance
- Enhanced life alloy. Grid alloy helps increase cycle life, improve performance and reduce water consumption
- Envelope separators. Help protect plates and reduce shorts
- Negative grids. Rounded corners on expanded metal negative grids to help eliminate separator shorts
- Negative paste formulation. Extreme bond resists flaking to improve overall performance and increase life
Motorcraft Starters are built to fit your customers’ Ford vehicles. This helps ensure the right fit and easier installation. In fact, these are the only starters recommended by Ford Motor Company. For added peace of mind, all parts are covered by a limited warranty.
Belts & Hoses – Tailored to fit just right!
The Motorcraft rubber goods line, including belts and hoses, combines quality materials and design excellence that promote product integrity and customer satisfaction. Manufactured with the right lengths and widths to replace original equipment (OE) belts, they are the only belts recommended by Ford Motor Company. Motorcraft belts are manufactured with premium quality in mind.
- Polyester cords
- Resist stretching, minimize slippage and provide excellent performance with short adjustment drives
- Laminated edge
- Die-cut edge design provides quiet, efficient operation
- Deterioration resistance
- Stands up to grease, oil, dirt high temperatures
The Motorcraft rubber goods line, including belts and hoses, combines quality materials and design excellence that promote product integrity and customer satisfaction. Manufactured with the right lengths and widths to replace original equipment (OE) hoses, they are the only hoses recommended by Ford Motor Company. Ethylene-propylene diolefin monomer (EPDM) rubber used in most underhood hoses resists heat, oil, grease, antifreeze and all approved coolant additives.
Brakes – A name with real stopping power!
Genuine Parts brake and friction products deliver the performance your customers experienced when they first drove off the showroom floor. Not only do they provide the best balance between braking performance and reduction of noise and vibration, they are built with the understanding that can only come from being the original equipment manufacturer.
Motorcraft brake and friction parts for Ford offer high value without compromising quality. Plus they come with the peace of mind that only a Ford Motor Company-backed warranty can provide. Genuine means best when it comes to Ford brake parts.
- Restore new-vehicle-like, optimized performance and safety for specific vehicles
- Widest possible operating temperature range
- Engineered to Ford Motor Company specifications
- Extensive laboratory and vehicle development testing for each individual vehicle model – must pass
- 27 different brake system tests performed multiple times
- Continuous product improvement that comes from over 100 years of experience
- All recommended replacement parts included
- Optimum balance of all safety and durability attributes to create the best product
- High-quality alternative to the aftermarket’s line of parts
- Designed to fit right the first time, helping minimize comebacks
- Proprietary friction formulations specific to each vehicle, with high-tech materials such as Kevlar, ceramics and semi-metallic (as tested applicable)
- All replacement hardware and stainless-steel clips recommended by Ford parts engineers
Chemicals – Our formulas for success!
Motorcraft line of performance chemicals include Acid Neutralizers, Air Conditioning Chemicals, Alkaline Neutralizers, Brake and Engine Performance Fluids and Cleaners, Clear Silicone Rubber, Cleaners, Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Electric A/C Compressor Oils, Engine Products and Coolants, Paints, Power Flush Injector Fluids, Premium Cooling System Flush, Sealers and Adhesives, Silicone Brake Caliper Grease and Dielectric Compounds, Temporary Mobility Kits and Canisters. Please reach out to one of our professional Parts Representatives for more information and to ORDER PARTS.
Filters – Just try getting past us!
Nothing helps extend the life of a vehicle like regularly changing its filters. Every Motorcraft filter delivers the quality performance you’ve come to expect from Ford Motor Company products. Not only do they help keep harmful particles out of your vehicles’ system, but Motorcraft filters are also the only filters recommended for Ford vehicles.
- Air Filters
- Automatic Transmission Filter Kits
- Cabin Air Filters
- Air Filters (Diesel)
- Fuel Filters (Diesel)
- Oil Filters (Diesel)
- Engine Vent Filters
- Fuel Filters
- Oil Filters
- PCV Valve Filters
Lubricants – The makings of a well-oiled machine!
Keep your engine running exceptional with the full line-up of Motorcraft Motor Oils, Greases, Transmission Fluids and SAE 75W Disconnect Rear Drive Unit Fluids. Available in a variety of sizes for all applications, shop supply and any other requirements.
Spark Plugs – Nothing shameless about this plug!
The Motorcraft name means quality, performance, reliability and confidence. All of these can be found in each Motorcraft spark plug. Motorcraft spark plugs are available for a broad range of applications, including domestic and import cars and trucks of all makes and sizes. Variety of products are available.
- Extended Tip Spark Plugs
- Extra-Extended Tip Spark Plugs
- Finewire Platinum Tip Spark Plugs
- Glow Plugs
- Nickel-Alloy Spark Plugs
- Non-Extended Tip Spark Plug
- Single Platinum Tip Spark Plug
- Spark Plug Wires
Cooling Systems & Caps – Cool under Pressure!
With today’s complex automotive engines, it’s even more critical to have the right cooling system components for accurate temperature control, pressure relief and gasket seals. Motorcraft offers many fast-moving thermostats, gas- and diesel engine water pumps, and a wide variety of caps to support the ongoing maintenance needs of Ford vehicles. Available products include Fuel Filter Caps, Oil Breather Caps, Radiator Pressure Caps, Thermostat Gaskets, Thermostats and Water Pumps.
Drivetrain Parts – Let’s keep things moving!
Motorcraft drivetrain parts combine quality with value and durability. For added peace of mind, they come with a warranty and are the only drivetrain parts recommended by Ford Motor Company. Available products include 3.5L Turbochargers, CV Joint Service Kits and Boot Sets, Inboard CV Joints, Outboard CV Joints and Transmission Overhaul Kits.
Electrical – We’re wired for this sort of work!
Parts engineered by Ford, made for your Ford vehicle. Headlight Switch Assemblies, Ignition Switch Assemblies, Lock, Seat and Window Switches, Multi-functional Switch Assemblies and Wire Set and Wire Pigtail Assemblies.
Relays, Control Modules & Solenoids – We’ve got connections!
Motorcraft relays, control modules and solenoids are the best choice and the right fit for Ford vehicles. Available parts include Glow Plug Relays, Starter Relays, Turn Signal/Hazard Warning Light Relays and Wiper Control Modules.\
Sensor and Emission Components – The strong, sensitive types!
Ask our professional Parts team about Ambient Air Temperature Sensors, Differential Pressure Feedback Sensors, Digital Transmission Range Sensors, EGR Valves, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Potentiometers, Tire Pressure Monitoring System and Wheel Speed Sensors.
Small Electric Motors – We sweat the small stuff!
Motorcraft small electric motors are built in accordance with the requirements of the QS-9000 quality process. Highlights include any innovations and upgrades are integrated into the latest motor designs. Products include Blower Motor Control Resistors, Cooling Fans and Motor Assemblies, HVAC Blower Motors, Rear Wiper Motors, Window Lift Motors (New or Remanufactured), Window Regulators and Regulator Assemblies and Wiper Motor Assemblies.
Steerings – Way ahead of the curve!
Genuine Parts steering products provide the kind of like-new performance your customers expect. And each is built with the understanding that can only come from being the original equipment manufacturer. Motorcraft steering parts offer the perfect fit for a Ford vehicle’s “second life.” Each steering component is built in such a way to make attempts at reverse engineering in the aftermarket difficult and ineffective. Add to that application-specific performance testing, and Motorcraft is a clear choice for quality. Ask us about Rack and Pinion Steering Gear Assemblies, Remanufactured CII Power Steering Pumps, Remanufactured Integral Gear Boxes and Steering Gears.
Suspensions – Control freaks in a good way!
By helping to reduce wheel bounce and providing consistent control, the wide range of Motorcraft shock absorbers and strut assemblies helps ensure a smooth ride for your customers under ever-changing loads, road conditions and driving situations. Hub and bearing assemblies are a one-time repair for most customers and Genuine Parts hubs can provide a good value for high-mileage vehicles. Each one is built to original equipment specifications for Ford vehicles. We carry the following products
- AVS Series Electrical Adjustable Shocks
- Extra-Heavy Duty Shocks
- Hub and Bearing Assemblies
- Heavy Duty Shocks
- Loaded Struts
- Spring-assist Shocks
- Strut Assemblies
Wiper Blades – The right choice is clear as day!
Motorcraft windshield wiper blades are right for any kind of weather, helping to provide improved visibility mile after mile. Blades that are a sure fit for any Ford Motor Company vehicle, as well as 95% of competitive makes and models. Some even include a wear indicator that changes from black to yellow to alert the driver when it’s time to replace the blade.
- Low-profile design reduces wind lift
- Pre-assembled connector fits most types of wiper arms
- Optimized rubber compound provides excellent wiping performance
- Wear indicator changes color when replacement is necessary
- Premium wiper blades with wear indicator and DuoTec+™ technology
- Premium all-season wiper blades
- Winter wiper blades