These are challenging times indeed, as news and updates on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 continue to come in rapidly our team is working together to make sure we are ready and able to assist our customers in a responsible way. Our priority is to maintain a safe work place for our employees but also provide the services and products our customers need. Here are some ways we are able to assist:
- Our staff are routinely cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the dealership
- Any of our employees that are able to, will be working from home
- SERVICE AND PARTS
- FREE Pick-up and Delivery of customer vehicles to the Quick Lane and Service Shop within Central Alberta. Those outside Lacombe, Bentley, Clive & Blackfalds will have a minimal $25 fee, however we will leave a loaner vehicle for our customers to use throughout the day.
- The Quick Lane Tire and Auto Centre’s is open Saturdays 8am-4pm.
- Our technicians and driving staff will wear gloves while in contact with the vehicle and will wipe down and disinfect high touch areas before returning (door handles, steering wheel, gear shift, etc.)
- FREE delivery of parts within Central Alberta
- Paperwork can be done 100% remotely and payment can be made over the phone with a credit card. If this will not work for you, please contact us to discuss other options
- All paperwork, credit applications can be done remotely.
- Certified Pre-Owned Escapes eligible for finance rates starting from 1.9%, Certified Pre-Owned Edges, Focus and Fusion qualify for rates as low as 2.9% (oac).
- We are prepared to provide our customers with re-financing options to take advantage of low interest rates to lower payments
- We will pay top dollar for trade-ins. If you require a vehicle downsize or lower payment option, we will work with you.
- If you have a loan through Ford Credit and need assistance, we can provide you with information on their efforts to assist customers
- Our Sales team will wipe down any vehicle we bring to you for a test drive or delivery within Central Alberta
As we all navigate these ever-changing waters, please stay tuned to this page for any changes and information. As always, our priority is our people and our community’s health and safety. We will stay vigilant and up-to-date on best practices and measures required by the Alberta Government and Health Organizations. If we are able to assist you or you would like more information please contact us. Thank you.